Getting Started with Your BlackBerry Curve 9320 Smartphone
Learn how to get started with your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320 smartphone, featuring the all new BlackBerry® 7.1 OS. Set it up, master the basics, make it your own and find support if you need it.
Get to know your Home screen
Enjoy personalized settings and one-touch access to the apps you use most on your BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone Home screen.
- Getting around your new smartphone interface
- View the BlackBerry Curve 9320 Demo
- Learn about BlackBerry® Desktop Software
Have you created your BlackBerry ID?
BlackBerry® ID is your single, master key to BlackBerry® products, sites, services and applications.
Set up and use your BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone
Download apps for your BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphones
Visit BlackBerry App World™ to find free apps or purchase one right from your BlackBerry smartphone.
Check your Home screen – BlackBerry App World may already be installed.
User Guides and Manuals
Get detailed information on how to use your BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone, software, apps and more.
Get the manual for your BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone
Get safety, warranty, and license information
- Download safety information (PDF)
- View the Handheld Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Download the BlackBerry® Solution License Agreement (PDF)
New In BlackBerry 7
Guides and docs specific to new BlackBerry 7 features:
Knowledge Base Articles
- How to change a BlackBerry Internet Service account from a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 6 or BlackBerry 7
- View more knowledge base articles
Get more help
Connect with other BlackBerry Curve series smartphone owners
Watch, share, tweet and follow with millions of other fans.
Get support info and share your own solutions with other BlackBerry smartphone users on Twitter.